The Best Lawyers in America©
announced that 18 Bell Nunnally attorneys are on its 2021 list.
- Alana K. Ackels – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mikel J. Bowers – Litigation-Construction
- R. Heath Cheek – Commercial Litigation
- Jean Pierre Boyea – Real Estate Law
- Nikki Hurst Gibson – Commercial Finance Law
- Karen L. Hart – Commercial Litigation
- Heather H. Jobe – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Randall K. Lindley – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Danica L. Mathes – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Kassandra G. McLaughlin – Real Estate Law
- Russell W. Mills – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Larry L. Shosid – Commercial Finance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Real Estate Law
- John D. Smart – Employment Law – Management
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Commercial Litigation
- Beverly A. Whitley – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Tammy S. Wood – Commercial Litigation
Partner Danica L. Mathes has been listed 15 consecutive years (since 2007). In addition, the following partners have been listed for five or more consecutive years: Mikel J. Bowers (since 2013), Nikki Hurst Gibson (since 2017), Karen L. Hart (since 2017), Jeffrey S. Lowenstein (since 2013), Christopher B. Trowbridge (since 2017), Beverly A. Whitley (since 2016) and Tammy S. Wood (since 2016).
“The number of Bell Nunnally lawyers ranked by Best Lawyers
is a source of pride and a big differentiator for us in the North Texas region. We congratulate all our ranked lawyers because it’s the difference they make for our clients that earns them this distinction,” said Christopher Trowbridge, Bell Nunnally managing partner.
About Best Lawyers
(provided by Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers®
has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers
lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 94,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and the outlet has received over 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers
is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel
magazine has called Best Lawyers
"the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."