Our clients in the hospitality industry include hotel chains, hotel and condominium developers, restaurants, cinemas, entertainment complexes, and bars and clubs. These clients rely on us for a full range of legal services related to all aspects of their operations—transactions as well as litigation—from contracts and leases, to immigration and intellectual property representation, to high-stakes lawsuits. We make it our business to know the business of entertainment and leisure.
Representative Matters on Behalf of Hospitality Industry Clients:
- We are serving as counsel to a developer in all phases of a public-private joint development of a $285 million convention, hotel, retail, and entertainment complex.
- We serve as de facto outside general counsel to a popular Mexican fine dining restaurant, handling leasing, corporate, and employment issues.
- We represent hotel chains in a variety of commercial litigation matters.
- While at another firm, one of our lawyers served in an advisory role in due diligence matters pertaining to litigation and labor matters arising out of a $500 million purchase of a national restaurant chain by the client.
- For a hotel condominium developer, we obtained a settlement in a lawsuit involving asbestos testing irregularities.
- We have successfully litigated many hotel construction defect lawsuits.
- We have represented restaurants, night clubs, performance venues and a movie theatre chain with respect to all aspects of operations.
- We represent restaurants, hotels and other venues with respect to trademark and other intellectual property clearance, registration, licensing, enforcement and litigation matters.
- We represent hospitality industry clients with advertising and marketing clearance and compliance matters.