We represent domestic and international manufacturing companies of all sizes in a variety of industry sectors. Manufacturers today face a myriad of pressures and demands from lower-cost manufactures, regulatory requirements and agencies, operations, employee concerns, suppliers, and competitors, among others. Our experienced manufacturing group uses a multi-disciplinary approach to provide efficient and effective legal solutions to the challenges facing our manufacturing clients.
- Defended a concrete and materials supply company in a case related to allegedly faulty concrete supplied for a wastewater treatment facility.
- Represented the purchaser in the acquisition of the world’s leading air filtration business, in a transaction valued in excess of $250 million.
- Consulted a U.S. chemical company in a $5 million acquisition by an Austrian company.
- Advised an international HVAC company in the divestiture of an $80 million division, a $200 million stock sale, a $270 million senior debt term and revolving loan facility and a $250 million subordinated debenture redemption.
- Engaged by a clothing manufacturer to represent it in a $20 million asset acquisition of several well-known labels, to guide it through a $10 million private placement, and to represent it with regard to a $35 million senior debt term and revolving loan facility.
- Represented an international manufacturer of ethnic health and beauty aid products in a $20 million private placement and a subsequent $65 million sale to a $2.5 billion consumer packaged goods company.
- Served as legal counsel to a U.S. and U.K. chemical company in a $30 million sale to a $2 billion U.K. chemical company.
- Represented a luggage manufacturing and distribution company in a $40 million sale to a private equity fund.
- Engaged by a manufacturer of products for an aircraft industry company in a $40 million sale to a private equity fund.
- Represented a door and entryway manufacturing company in a $20 million sale to strategic buyer.
- Represented a privately held manufacturing company in a stock sale, followed by redemption of subordinated debentures and refinancing of bank facility.