Bell Nunnally is pleased to announce that 15 partners have been selected for inclusion in 2023 Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the November print edition of Texas Monthly.
Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers from more than 70 diverse practice areas across Texas who have “attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” No more than five percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion on this list, which is compiled through the publication’s patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Bell Nunnally partners and the areas of the law for which they are recognized follow:
- Alana K. Ackels – Employment & Labor (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Business Litigation
- R. Heath Cheek – Business Litigation
- Karen L. Hart – Business Litigation (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Randall K. Lindley – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation
- Danica L. Mathes – Media/Advertising (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Mark A. Shoffner – Employment and Labor (10th year listed)
- John D. Smart – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor (10th year listed)
- Beverly A. Whitley – Business Litigation (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Ross Angus Williams – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Tammy S. Wood – Business Litigation (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
Bell Nunnally Managing Partner Trowbridge was also named to the “Top 100” Super Lawyer lists in Texas and D/FW, meaning he ranked among the highest on these lists in the nomination, research and blue-ribbon review process.
In addition to these Super Lawyers accolades, earlier this year, 15 Bell Nunnally attorneys, including Ackels, were named to the “Rising Stars” list.