Vikram “Vik” Kadiri focuses his practice on diverse commercial litigation matters. He has experience in First Amendment and other constitutional litigation and worked in legislative chambers.
Before practicing law, he was a film director-producer.
- J.D., Honors, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2021
- B.A., Highest Honors and Distinction, Univeristy of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
- Managing Editor of the First Amendment Law Review
- Constitutional Law Dave Kennedy Fellowship, 2019
- Lucius E. Burch Fellowship, 2016
- "Marrying Old School Film Techniques with Digital Tools," Adobe Conference at UNC-Chapel Hill, April 2017.
- “Professional Speech & Conduct: Do the Courts Know the Difference?” First Amendment Law Review.
To view our COVID-19 Legal Services Resource Directory, please click here.