Trusted by businesses across Texas and beyond, Bell Nunnally offers legal counsel that helps clients navigate every stage of the business life cycle — from startup to succession — and each challenge and opportunity along the way.
Clients count on the Bell Nunnally team to share their vision and quickly tailor our resources to address their business and legal needs. It’s this approach that drives our service pledge and positions us Behind Every Great Company.TM
Our client relationships are based on seven guiding principles:
- Every legal matter is part of a larger business objective that we will understand and help accomplish.
- There is no substitute for integrity — our representation will reflect well on our clients.
- We strive to anticipate potential challenges and to counter them with intelligence and imagination.
- We will communicate fully with clients regarding their legal matters.
- We will build long-term client relationships by fostering mutual trust and understanding.
- The cost of our legal services will not be shrouded in mystery.
- Legal matters will be staffed most efficiently to meet the client’s overall objectives.
Helping serve clients with legal needs around the globe, Bell Nunnally is a member of Legalink, a global law firm network with members from more than 60 countries and 70 international cities. Check out our International practice page to learn more.
Record of Success
As one of the 25 largest law firms in North Texas, Bell Nunnally has a record of success that spans more than four decades. The Bell Nunnally team consistently is recognized by attorney peers and business outlets for our stellar client service, community commitment and good corporate citizenship year after year by groups such as Chambers, Benchmark Litigation and the Dallas Morning News, among others. Visit our Distinctions & Honors page to learn more.
Bell Nunnally is dedicated to promoting a more diverse and inclusive culture, in which appreciation and respect for individual differences informs every aspect of our firm.
Because Bell Nunnally values the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce, the Women’s Initiative is committed to the retention and advancement of women attorneys within the firm.
Bell Nunnally has a robust Pro Bono program, which works in conjunction with our pro bono partners – Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP), Human Rights Initiative of North Texas (HRI), Texas Appleseed and Buried Alive.