We are committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to know how we use information we gather from this site. We may change our policy from time to time by updating this page and noting those changes. This policy is effective from September 14, 2009.
- We (through our site host) may gather information about who visits our site and what they do while here; but we do not share any of this data with outside companies (other than our site service provider). Our site service provider does not provide your information from this site to anyone other than Bell Nunnally.
- If you communicate with us through this site to request information, we will use that information as necessary to respond to you, provide the information you seek, and for our internal purposes. We will not share or sell that information commercially.
- We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, if any.
- We do not give out individual information such as telephone numbers, addresses, screen names, or e-mail addresses, unless specifically authorized to do so or compelled by valid court order or other process.
- Our web site may contain links that enable you to visit other sites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the sites you visit (even if we link to them), and we cannot be responsible for the protection or privacy of information you may provide while visiting those sites.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our site are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better web site by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.