Partner Ross Williams and Associate Josh Fuller assisted in organizing the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL) Law Book Fair.
Wednesday, July 20 – Thursday, July 21
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Arts District Mansion
2101 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
Thanks to generous donations from many law firms and individuals, DAYL has a wide selection of gently used practice books that are available to members of the DAYL and the Dallas Bar. Most of the books are $5 (2019 and 2020 editions) or $10 (2021 and 2022 editions) and deals will be made!
Almost all books are between 2019 – 2022, and some examples include:
- O’Connor’s on myriad practice areas
- Complete sets of Couch on Insurance
- Hardback sets of digests, annotated Vernon’s, and treatises on a wide variety of topics
- Various paperback practice manuals and sets
- Practice materials on civil litigation, federal criminal defense, insurance, tax, family law, wills & estates and many other areas of law
View the inventory here, but note that this inventory does not represent the full inventory as books and quantities are still being added and updated.
The DAYL Law Book Fair is open to everyone, and is ideal for lawyers who are just starting out, who are in a solo, small firm, non-profit or in-house position or who have a dual office and work-from-home set up and need books to compliment their home office.