Bell Nunnally, PwC and the Dallas Hispanic Bar Association hosted a Latina Executive Summit for Latinas and allies to come together to discuss topics of interest, meet like-minded individuals and gain fresh perspective.
October 7, 2021
12:00 – 5:30 PM
Latinas face the most significant wage gap among women – even within the highest-paid occupations, including the legal profession. This program provided an overview of the critical issues Latina leaders encounter that contribute to this pay inequity problem, followed by a panel discussion of best practices to navigate organizations’ compensation and promotion process and leverage their negotiating position.
- Stephanie Zapata Moore, EVP, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Vistra Corp.
- Maria Castañón Moats, Partner and Governance Insights Center Leader, PwC
- Marisia Parra-Gaona, Assistant Vice President – Senior Legal Counsel, AT&T
- Dania Duncan Moreno, Partner, Bell Nunnally
- Jill Lynch Cruz, JLC Consulting