Partner Karen Hart is presenting “Successfully NAVIGATING, NEGOTIATING, and RESOLVING Account Disputes” for the National Association of Credit Management (NACM) Southwest.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
10:00 – 11:30 AM
Odessa Country Club
1 Fairway Drive
Odessa, TX 79765
The presentation will answer the following questions:
- How should you properly DOCUMENT account disputes?
- What practical steps can you take to NEGOTIATE with your customer and navigate toward a successful resolution?
- How can you RESOLVE customer DISPUTES…everything from settlement agreements to payouts to agreed judgments?
- Should you document any COMPROMISES reached regarding payments or terms and why?
- What are some NEGOTIATION TACTICS and tips you can use prior to and during litigation and even after judgment is entered?
- How does MEDIATION fit into the negotiation and litigation process?
For more information and to register, please click here.