Bell Nunnally is pleased to announce that nine partners have been selected for inclusion in 2021Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the November print issue of Texas Monthly.
Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers from more than 70 diverse practice areas across Texas who have “attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” No more than five percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion on this list, which is compiled through the publication’s patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Bell Nunnally partners and areas of the law they were selected for are as follows:
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation
- Mark A. Shoffner – Employment and Labor
- John D. Smart – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor
- Beverly A. Whitley – Business Litigation
Trowbridge is also included on the Super Lawyers Top 100 Dallas/Fort Worth list and Whitley in the Super Lawyers Women’s Edition. Earlier this year 15 Bell Nunnally attorneys were recognized as Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars.