Bell Nunnally Partner Alana K. Ackels has seven featured employment law courses available for purchase and on-demand viewing on the HR Education Network (HREN). “HREN combines state of the art video production and webcast technology with a fully customizable delivery platform, to bring HR Professionals the highest quality online continuing education and corporate video webcast production options,” notes the organization’s website.
Ackels’ employment presentations are:
- Imagining a World Without Non-Competes
- Top Employment Tools to Protect Your Business and Recommend to Business Clients
- 2023 Compliance Update on Arbitration Agreements, Severance Agreements, Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement Agreements
- Are Those Independent Contractors Really Independent Contractors?
- Employment Law 101
- Combatting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Navigating Leaves of Absence
Programs offer SHRM and HRCI accreditation and are designed for HR professionals.
Interested professionals can utilize the code “ALANA25” to receive 25 percent off purchase price.
To see a full list of programs, please click here.