Eight Bell Nunnally partners have been selected for inclusion on D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2019” list, set to be featured in the May issue of the publication.
“D Magazine is one of our region’s most respected publications,” said James Skochdopole, managing partner of Bell Nunnally. “We are proud of both the number of our lawyers included and the diversity of practices that made the cut. And, we deeply appreciate our fellow practitioners’ esteem for the firm and the work we do.”
The “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2019” list features attorneys across more than 40 practice areas chosen by fellow Texas attorneys based on their “diligence and expertise in representation.” After tallying votes, candidates were evaluated by the magazine’s editors in concert with a panel of attorneys selected by the publication.
D Magazine describes attorneys featured on the “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2019” list as “members of the legal community representing the people and institutions of Dallas with mastery and drive,” and offering “unparalleled counsel.”
Bell Nunnally attorneys and areas of the law they were selected for are as follows:
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ray A. Balestri – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Danica L. Mathes – Intellectual Property: General
- Sonja J. McGill – Labor & Employment
- Kassandra G. McLaughlin – Real Estate
- James A. Skochdopole – Tax: General
- Jeffrey A. Tinker – Intellectual Property: Patent Prosecution
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business/Commercial Litigation