The ever-evolving federal, state and local tax rules can be complicated. We develop practical strategies to help clients successfully meet these complex requirements with confidence.
Our tax practice encompasses all areas of tax planning and counseling, including entity formations and choice of entities, executive and incentive compensation, entity tax-elections, structuring domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, partnership transactions, corporate transactions, capital raises, and structuring real estate and other investment transactions. We always start with our clients’ overall goals in mind and then build practical strategies to put clients in the best position possible.
Our work includes:
- Structuring transactions to achieve business goals in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Organizing ownership structures to minimize taxes while achieving clients’ business objectives.
- Establishing and advising various nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations.
- Preparing and submitting ruling requests to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Providing advice regarding income, employment and estate tax reporting.
Who we represent
- Large enterprises
- Family businesses
- Privately held businesses
- Startups and emerging businesses
- Public charities and private foundations