At Bell Nunnally, our extensive litigation and transactional experience enables us to assist construction industry clients in negotiating, drafting and documenting favorable contract terms, while at the same time anticipating pitfalls before they occur.
Bell Nunnally’s construction attorneys regularly represent parties in a wide range of roles throughout the industry, from contractors and architects to owners and end users. Setting our clients up for success, we help businesses, partnerships and joint ventures establish their entities and maintain good governance practices. We assist with project finance and commercial contracts, as well as labor and employment, immigration and other operational issues facing construction industry clients.
Who we represent
- General contractors and subcontractors
- Specialty construction companies focused on areas such as, government/school construction, infrastructure contractors, or heavy industrial construction
- Manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of building materials and products
- Construction machinery and tool rental companies
- Industrial crane companies
- Design and engineering professionals
- Owners, developers and managers of construction projects