Eight Bell Nunnally attorneys have been selected for inclusion on D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2022” list, set to be featured in the May issue of the publication.
“These eight attorneys embody the ‘Bell Nunnally Way’ in terms of garnering peer respect and recognition fueled by outstanding client service and results,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, managing partner of Bell Nunnally. “They are in outstanding company across the region highlighted in one of our most read and trusted publications D Magazine. Congrats to all!”
The “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2022” list features attorneys across 40 practice areas chosen by fellow Texas attorneys based on their “diligence and expertise in representation.” After tallying votes, candidates were evaluated by the magazine’s editors in concert with a panel of attorneys selected by the publication.
D Magazine describes honorees on the “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2022” list as “members of the legal community representing the people and institutions of Dallas with mastery and drive,” and offering “unparalleled counsel.”
Recognized Bell Nunnally attorneys and their corresponding areas of the law include:
- Alana K. Ackels – Labor and Employment
- Ray A. Balestri – Corporate Securities/Capital Markets
- J. Jeffrey Cash – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Karen L. Hart – Business/Commercial Litigation
- Danica L. Mathes – Intellectual Property: General
- Benjamin L. Riemer – Business/Commercial Litigation
- Larry L. Shosid – Real Estate
- Ross Angus Williams – Business/Commercial Litigation
Earlier this year, Bell Nunnally partners Ackels, Saba F. Syed and Brent A. Turman were named to D Magazine’s 2022 “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas” list, featured in the publication’s January print edition.
Related Media Coverage:
- Attorney at Law, “Talk of the Town“