Bell Nunnally is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers 2019 by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the October print issue of Texas Monthly.
Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers from more than 70 diverse practice areas across Texas who have “attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only five percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion on this list, which is compiled through the publication’s patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Bell Nunnally attorneys and areas of the law they were selected for are as follows:
- Jeffrey J. Ansley* – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers* – Business Litigation
- Thomas L. Case** – Employment Litigation: Defense
- W. Bennett Cullum – Estate & Probate
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation
- Mark A. Shoffner – Business Litigation
- James A. Skochdopole – Mergers & Acquisitions
- John D. Smart – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor
* — Selected for 10 consecutive years (2010-2019)
** — Selected for 15 consecutive years (2005-2019)