Partners Alana Ackels and Mark Shoffner are presenting the webinar “Employer COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for 2021” for the Texas Security Bank Speaker Series.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 PM
Join us for the next Texas Security Bank Business Speaker Series, continuing education for business owners. Alana Ackels and Mark Shoffner will address the following questions:
- How does the recent re-opening of Texas by Governor Abbott impact businesses?
- Given Governor Abbott’s Order, should businesses make wearing a mask optional for employees and/or customers?
- Can employers require employees to get the COVID vaccine?
- Do employers have to continue to allow employees to work remotely even if the workplace has re-opened?
- What should employers do if an employee refuses to return to work because they are afraid of getting sick?
- What are best practices to minimize risks associated with COVID-related litigation?
- Should employers have people sign a “COVID waiver?”
- Can employers ask employees or job applicants if they have or have had COVID-19?