The Best Lawyers in America® announced that 14 Bell Nunnally attorneys have been named to its 2022 “Ones to Watch” list.
“We congratulate these 14 up-and-coming Bell Nunnally stars on their ‘Ones to Watch’ recognition. The number of selections combined with the extensive cross-section of practice areas represented, illustrates that our talent pipeline is robust and that the firm is committed to growth across our client offerings,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, Bell Nunnally managing partner.
- Katie R. Beaird – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- J. Reid Burley – Commercial Litigation
- Danielle P. Canfield – Commercial Litigation
- Katherine M. Devlin – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Perrin B. Fourmy – Commercial Litigation
- Arianna G. Goodman – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- T.J. Hales – Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Mason G. Jones – Commercial Litigation
- Peter J. Kosydar, III – Mergers and Acquisition Law
- Scott R. Larson – Commercial Litigation
- Emily K. Lehmberg – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White Collar; Health Care Law
- Alexandria M. Risinger – Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Sydnie A. Shimkus – Labor and Employment Law – Management
- Saba F. Syed – Commercial Litigation
In addition to those recognized by Best Lawyers on its “Ones to Watch” list, 21 other Bell Nunnally attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America’s 2022 edition.
About Best Lawyers (provided by Best Lawyers)
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 9.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 67,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.