Bell Nunnally is pleased to announce that 13 partners have been selected for inclusion in 2022 Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the November print edition of Texas Monthly.
Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers from more than 70 diverse practice areas across Texas who have “attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” No more than five percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion on this list, which is compiled through the publication’s patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Bell Nunnally partners and the areas of the law for which they are recognized follow:
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Business Litigation
- R. Heath Cheek – Business Litigation
- Karen L. Hart – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation (also named to “Top 100” D/FW list)
- Danica L. Mathes – Media/Advertising
- Mark A. Shoffner – Employment and Labor
- John D. Smart – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation (also named to “Top 100” lists nationally and in D/FW)
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor
- Beverly A. Whitley – Business Litigation (also named to “Women’s Edition” list)
- Ross Angus Williams – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff (also named to “Rising Star” list)
- Tammy S. Wood – Business Litigation
In addition to these Super Lawyers accolades, earlier this year, 15 Bell Nunnally attorneys were named to the “Rising Stars” list.
Related Media Coverage:
- “Talk of the Town,” Attorney at Law, September 22, 2022