Fifteen Bell Nunnally attorneys have been named to the “2021 Texas Rising Stars” list published by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication and rating service.
“The work we do for our clients propels our attorneys’ individual success and the firm’s vitality. The results that matter for us are those that matter for our clients. And, when you do good work, people tend to notice. We’re extremely proud of this accomplished group of attorneys who have been chosen by their legal peers for recognition,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, managing partner of Bell Nunnally.
“Texas Rising Stars” recognizes lawyers across more than 70 practice areas who are 40 years old or younger or in their first 10 years of practice. Inclusion is based on a highly selective process comprised of detailed and comprehensive peer nominations, evaluation and research – yielding only those who have both a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Just 2.5 percent of eligible lawyers in Texas are named to the list, set to be featured in the April issue of Texas Monthly.
The following Bell Nunnally attorneys have been named to the “2021 Texas Rising Stars” list:
- Katie R. Beaird
- R. Heath Cheek (Listed since 2014)
- Andrew Dowdy (Listed since 2019)
- Perrin B. Fourmy (Listed since 2020)
- Arianna G. Goodman (Listed 2017-2018)
- Kristopher D. Hill (Listed since 2014)
- Brent D. Hockaday (Listed since 2012)
- Peter J. Kosydar, III
- Scott R. Larson (Listed since 2020)
- Emily K. Lehmberg
- Alexandria M. Risinger (Listed since 2020)
- Kartik R. Singapura
- Saba F. Syed (Listed since 2020)
- Brent A. Turman (Listed since 2017)
- Ross Angus Williams (Listed since 2014)
Cheek and Williams have also been named to the “Top 100 Up and Coming Rising Stars” list.
2021’s edition marks the first appearance for Beaird, Koysdar, Lehmberg and Singapura. In addition, Beaird, Goodman, Lehmberg, Risinger and Syed are cross-listed in the “Super Lawyers Women’s Edition.”