Bell Nunnally & Martin LLP is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers 2017 by Thomson Reuters, to be published in the October issue of Texas Monthly.
Super Lawyers recognizes lawyers from more than 70 diverse practice areas across the state who have “attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only five percent of attorneys in the state are selected for inclusion on this list, which is compiled through the publication’s patented, multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Bell Nunnally attorneys and areas of the law they were selected for are as follows:
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ray A. Balestri – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Business Litigation
- Thomas L. Case – Employment Litigation
- W. Bennett Cullum – Estate Planning & Probate
- Daniel P. Elms – Business Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Business Litigation
- Mark A. Shoffner – Business Litigation
- James A. Skochdopole– Mergers & Acquisitions
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Business Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Employment & Labor
- Tammy S. Wood – Business Litigation