The Best Lawyers in America® announced that 20 Bell Nunnally attorneys are on its 2023 list.
“Our mission is to be a guiding force behind every great company in our region and beyond. The inclusion of more than 30 percent of our lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list is further testament to the caliber of our team and the breadth of our highly regarded practice areas,” said Christopher Trowbridge, Bell Nunnally managing partner. “We’re deeply honored by this peer-driven recognition.”
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America and their respective areas of recognition include:
- Alana K. Ackels – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Mikel J. Bowers – Litigation – Construction
- Jean Pierre Boyea – Real Estate Law
- R. Heath Cheek – Commercial Litigation
- Nikki Hurst Gibson – Commercial Finance Law
- Karen L. Hart – Commercial Litigation
- Heather H. Jobe – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Randall K. Lindley – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Danica L. Mathes – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Kassandra G. McLaughlin – Real Estate Law
- Russell W. Mills – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Larry L. Shosid – Commercial Finance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Real Estate Law
- John D. Smart – Employment Law – Management
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Commercial Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- David A. Walton – Commercial Litigation
- David G. Webster – Commercial Litigation
- Beverly A. Whitley – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Tammy S. Wood – Commercial Litigation
Shosid was also selected as a “Lawyer of the Year” in Commercial Finance Law for the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan region.
Mathes has been listed for more than 15 consecutive years (since 2007). In addition, Bowers (since 2013) and Lowenstein (since 2013) have each been listed for 10 or more consecutive years.
The following have been listed for five or more years: Ackels (since 2019), Boyea (since 2018), Gibson (since 2017), Hart (since 2017), McLaughlin (since 2018), Shosid (since 2018), Smart (since 2018), Trowbridge (since 2017), Whitley (since 2016) and Wood (since 2016).
In addition to those recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, 16 other Bell Nunnally attorneys have been named to Best Lawyers’ 2023 “Ones to Watch” list.
Related Media Coverage:
- “Talk of the Town,” Attorney at Law, August 31, 2022.