Thirteen Bell Nunnally attorneys have been selected for inclusion on D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2021” list, set to be featured in the May issue of the publication.
“To have so many of our lawyers across the firm and its practices chosen by our peers for inclusion on this prestigious list and to appear in D Magazine – one of our region’s most-respected publications and a leading voice for the business community – is a tremendous testament to the work we do, the reputations our attorneys have built in the legal community and the talent of the professional team members who support them,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, managing partner of Bell Nunnally.
The “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2021” list features attorneys across 40 practice areas chosen by fellow Texas attorneys based on their “diligence and expertise in representation.” After tallying votes, candidates were evaluated by the magazine’s editors in concert with a panel of attorneys selected by the publication.
D Magazine describes attorneys featured on the “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2021” list as “members of the legal community representing the people and institutions of Dallas with mastery and drive,” and offering “unparalleled counsel.”
Bell Nunnally attorneys and areas of the law they were selected for are as follows:
- Alana K. Ackels – Labor and Employment
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ray A. Balestri – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mikel J. Bowers – Construction Litigation
- J. Jeffrey Cash – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Nikki Hurst Gibson – Banking and Finance
- Jared W. Hays – Real Estate
- Ed McQueen – Banking and Finance
- Danica L. Mathes – Intellectual Property: General
- Russell W. Mills – Bankruptcy and Workout
- Jeffrey A. Tinker – Intellectual Property: Patent Prosecution
- Beverly A. Whitley – Appellate
- Ross Angus Williams – Business/Commercial Litigation
Earlier this year, Bell Nunnally partners Ackels and Williams were also named to D Magazine’s 2021 “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas” list, featured in the publication’s January print edition. They were joined on that list by partners Andrew Dowdy and Brent A. Turman, along with Senior Associate Saba F. Syed.