The Best Lawyers in America® announced that 21 Bell Nunnally attorneys are on its 2022 list.
“Our model as consummate business partners and problem solvers for our clients has been successful for more than 40 years in large part because we have, as this list reinforces, truly ‘all-star’ talent across our services,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, Bell Nunnally managing partner. “Clients consistently reference our depth of knowledge and the ease with which our attorneys can pick up the phone and get the needed answer or strategy by reaching out to a talented colleague.”
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America and their respective areas of recognition include:
- Alana K. Ackels – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jeffrey J. Ansley – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mikel J. Bowers – Litigation-Construction
- Jean Pierre Boyea – Real Estate Law
- R. Heath Cheek – Commercial Litigation
- Nikki Hurst Gibson – Commercial Finance Law
- Karen L. Hart – Commercial Litigation
- Heather H. Jobe – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Randall K. Lindley – Commercial Litigation
- Jeffrey S. Lowenstein – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Danica L. Mathes – Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television; Entertainment Law – Music
- Ed McQueen – Corporate Law
- Kassandra G. McLaughlin – Real Estate Law
- Russell W. Mills – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Larry L. Shosid – Commercial Finance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Real Estate Law
- John D. Smart – Employment Law – Management
- Christopher B. Trowbridge – Commercial Litigation
- Jay M. Wallace – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- David A. Walton – Commercial Litigation
- Beverly A. Whitley – Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Tammy S. Wood – Commercial Litigation
Gibson was also selected as a “Lawyer of the Year” in the area of Commercial Finance Law for the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan region.
Mathes has been listed 15 consecutive years (since 2007). In addition, the following attorneys have been listed for 10 or more consecutive years: Bowers (since 2013), Lowenstein (since 2013). And, the following have been listed for five or more years: Ansley (since 2018), Boyea (since 2018), Gibson (since 2017), Hart (since 2017), McLaughlin (since 2018), Shosid (since 2018), Smart (since 2018), Trowbridge (since 2017), Whitley (since 2016) and Wood (since 2016).
In addition to those recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, 15 other Bell Nunnally attorneys have been named to Best Lawyers’ 2022 “Ones to Watch” list.
About Best Lawyers (provided by Best Lawyers)
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 9.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 67,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.