We have represented a variety of transportation industry clients, including light rail companies, commercial trucking companies, medical waste transporters, automobile dealers, transportation and logistics companies, and truck leasing companies.
For these clients, we have served as de facto general counsel, have represented them in a range of commercial and corporate transactional matters, and have advocated for their interests in trials.
- Serve as outside general counsel for a truck leasing company.
- Serve as outside general counsel for a transportation and logistics company.
- Represented in transportation and logistics company with regard to customs issues and theft of product.
- Obtained a TRO, a temporary injunction, and a permanent injunction blocking public use of an agricultural railroad crossing and successfully defended the temporary injunction in an interlocutory appeal.
- Obtained summary judgment for a medical waste transportation company against ten figure claims of more than thirty plaintiffs alleging violations of the Texas Willed Donor Program.