Ten Bell Nunnally partners are included on D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2023,” featured online and in this month’s print edition.
“As a firm that prides itself on providing our clients a broad array of complementary practice offerings, we’re pleased that Bell Nunnally is recognized for operating at a high level across so many disciplines,” said Christopher B. Trowbridge, managing partner of Bell Nunnally. “D Magazine is one of North Texas’ leading business voices, and we’re honored to be featured on this list alongside such stellar company.”
The “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2023” list features attorneys across 40 practice areas chosen by fellow Texas attorneys based on their “diligence and expertise in representation.” After tallying votes, candidates were evaluated by the magazine’s editors in concert with a panel of attorneys selected by the publication.
D Magazine describes honorees on the “Best Lawyers in Dallas 2023” list as “members of the legal community representing the people and institutions of Dallas with mastery and drive,” and offering “unparalleled counsel.”
Recognized Bell Nunnally attorneys and their corresponding areas of the law include:
- Alana K. Ackels – Labor and Employment
- Ray A. Balestri – Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions
- Katie Beaird – Labor and Employment
- Nikki Hurst Gibson – Banking and Finance
- Karen L. Hart – Business/Commercial Litigation
- Danica L. Mathes – Intellectual Property: General
- Kassandra G. McLaughlin – Real Estate
- Russell W. Mills – Bankruptcy and Workout
- Saba F. Syed – Intellectual Property; Patent Prosecution
- Ross Angus Williams – Business/Commercial Litigation
Earlier this year, Syed and Partner Brent A. Turman were named to D Magazine’s 2023 “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas” list, featured in the publication’s January print edition.